Tuesday 13 November 2012

Blitzy road trip

Papamoa hills, hired a car from Auckland , whakatane, Jan one of Jaisha's friends, drove up and around the coast to gisborne, weather was really wet, stayed in backpackers, play jungle speed and scum,drove from gisborne to Napier! See Hayden still wet but weather got better by the evening! Went up to bluff hill, next day woke up to see the sunrise, had a guitar jam with Hayden, went out to a cafe for brunch, football and howler field in Clive, went into town, parked in a car park by the sea front read my bible, back to Hayden's watched a film, ate nacho for dinner, went out for a drink with Hayden!
Next day woke up had a Skype chat with YAH (Young Adults Home-group), had a jam with Hayden, went to tamate peek, Hayden went out so I had to entertain myself - please read the blog titled Jesus is lord -

So hopefully you have read that blog, but no worries if not it's not everyone's cup of tea!! So basically next day got up late, cooked some breakfast with Hayden and head down south, where I decided I would spend one night in Palmy with glen, went to a BBQ and hung out with some cool people!

Next day was another lazy morning, drove to Wellington and stayed in a backpackers it was very quiet and so I decided I would go to the Yha the next day it ws more expensive but there seemed to be a lot better atmosphere. So again meet some really cool people, watch some films, drunk tea and just hung out with people!

Anyway so that's the end of my solo road trip! It was really awesome met some really awesome people along the way and so the next three weeks I am going to be painting in Palmy and I'm probably not going to blog as saying you woke up, had brekkie, did some painting and came home is not really interesting blog material! Ha

Cheers

Blitzy

No comments:

Post a Comment